3-5 Years of hands-on IT experience with at least 3 years of experience on Unity3d and 2 end-end implementation experience. Experience in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is preferred.
Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
Mentor Unity3D developers in improving their platform knowledge and development skills.
Participate in Agile sprints and help Team to achieve the project Goals.
Must have Skills:
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Mixed Reality Project Development using Unity3D.
- Unity3D Scene Setup, C# Scripting and Unit Testing.
- Build and Configuration Management.
- Bug tracking and fixing.
- Researching on new tools & technologies in 3D game development.
Skills Good to Have
- Working knowledge on 2D and 3D Game Development
- Strong learn ability on new Augmented Reality SDK
- Experienced on Agile/Scrum development
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership. Ability to Negotiate and prioritize when under pressure. Should be able to finish work with no supervision from lead. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) & good listener. Manage conflicts effectively and should be a Strong Team Player.