Give your Career a Boost.
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
At SYSMETIS, we believe that Strength of every Team is each individual member. We look forward to work with Talented Individuals who have zeal to learn and adapt the cutting edge Technologies
We are always looking for great talent to join our team !
3-5 Years of hands-on IT experience with at least 3 years of experience on Unity3d and 2 end-end implementation experience. Experience in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is preferred.
Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
Mentor Unity3D developers in improving their platform knowledge and development skills.
Participate in Agile sprints and help Team to achieve the project Goals.
Must have Skills:
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Mixed Reality Project Development using Unity3D.
- Unity3D Scene Setup, C# Scripting and Unit Testing.
- Build and Configuration Management.
- Bug tracking and fixing.
- Researching on new tools & technologies in 3D game development.
Skills Good to Have
- Working knowledge on 2D and 3D Game Development
- Strong learn ability on new Augmented Reality SDK
- Experienced on Agile/Scrum development
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership. Ability to Negotiate and prioritize when under pressure. Should be able to finish work with no supervision from lead. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) & good listener. Manage conflicts effectively and should be a Strong Team Player.Apply Now
5-6 Years of hands-on IT experience with at least 3 years of experience as UI/ UX Lead. Experience in Unity3D development is preferred.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Assisting Game Development Team with UI / UX components required for Game Development
- Experience in 3D Modelling development
- Assist 3D Modelling and Game Development Team with UI / UX requirements.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Graduate in Design, Computer Science or relevant field